Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Review: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage


Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Posted:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (Video Game)
By Sony Computer Entertainment

I was a little surprised by the earlier negative review based on how easy this game was. The thing I found best about it was that the difficulty is completely variable. Each world/level has many optional tasks that you can choose to perform or to skip. I can see that you could hurry through by doing just the minimum for each level but where's the fun in that? It is a marvellous antedote for the rest of the tacky, poorly conceived games that I have rented for my 7 year old daughter and is the ONLY one I have had any interest in playing myself. This one is definately on the Christmas list


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2